Friday, November 1, 2013

Leather & Kydex IWB Holster- New Options!

Okay guys! You spoke and I listened! I've had several requests for a cutaway leather back on my popular hybrid leather & Kydex IWB holster.  I've added it as an option so quit hacking up your holster! Let me make a clean cut with a finished edge :)

IWB, inside the waistband, crossbreed, alien gear, stealth gear, comptac, kydex, leather, hybrid, holster, holsters
Hybrid IWB Concealment Holster by Ryman Leather



The other request was for Kydex belt clips. I've developed a couple of shapes and a couple of length options. 


Ryman Holsters, Crossbreed, IWB holster, Alien Gear, Stealth Gear, comptac,
Kydex Belt Clips by Ryman Holsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback. Comments will be posted pending approval by moderator. :)